Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thing 12 WIKIs

I was familiar with wikispaces from Bob Cox's 2009 class on WEB 2.0, in fact, I somehow was able to find my username & password to retrieve my account. In 2009 I began a wiki thinking it might be useful for at least one of the five classes which I instruct, but abandoned consideration as we entered deeper into responsibilities for classroom web pages.

I did not find Jason Welker's wetpaint sites terribly thrilling, but did encounter something potentially useful in his Economics class syllabus: a nice rubric for scoring student participation in a classroom wiki. So, for those looking for a framework on which to construct their own scoring rubric, you may consult his.


Scroll halfway down the course information page:

Welker's Economic Class Info

No comments:

Post a Comment