Friday, July 29, 2011

Thing 15 Slide Share

Experience: Had a few uh oh's dealing with this, as Slide Share wouldn't send confirmation email to school email instantly-so unfortunately had to re-route to private email, which I don't like to do so much. Finally got the download to function. It's a powerpoint.

Classmate blogs on which I commented: Mr. Kuhn & Mr. Laub.

Rationale: The Show I selected is because not only do I run marathons, but I also run Ultramarathons, which by definition would be any distance longer than 26.2 miles. In two weeks both my wife and I return to the "Howl At The Moon" 8 hour Ultramarathon over by Danville in a County Park. Basically it's this: a 3.29 mile trail loop that participants keep running to see how far you can go in 8 hours. She competes in the walking division & I do the running division. Obviously nutrition is vital in such an event-so I searched for resources of this ilk.

Last year she covered 27+ miles in her first Ultra and I covered 48 miles running. Team Jones will shoot for the 80 mile barrier this year.

Hope our fueling holds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment